6000 L/H Transformer oil purifier operation
1. Place the machine in balanced place; connect inlet /outlet oil hose. Closed those valves which connect the ambient.2. Open the vacuum trap’s drainage valve (V7) to discharge the water, after discharge out waste liquid, and then close this valve.
3. All spare parts of the oil purifier have been adjusted before delivery from factory. When machine is sent to working-site, all connecting parts need to fix again.
4. Lay machine on the ground stable. Connect oil purifier machine and waste oil tank by oil hose. (Note: Machine outlet port connects waste oil tank inlet port; Oil Purifier’s inlet port connects waste oil tank outlet port)
5. Check all the wire connections of the power panel, oil pump, vacuum pump and heater to ensure reliable connection and insulating.
6. Please check the vacuum pump lubricant level, there is a glass window at the back of the vacuum pump, there are two red level lines, and the lubricant level should be between the two red lines.
7. Connect the three electric-wires rightly (If it needs to connect null-wire, please connect), also correctly grounding of the machine.
8. Switch on power, the “power indication” of the control panel will lighten
9. There are running arrowhead labels at the vacuum pump and oil pump. Start up vacuum pump for 1 second, then stop vacuum pump, observe the vacuum pump motor running direction, it should keeps same direction with running arrowhead. If the running direction is not same, please adjust the three wires position until motor works normally.