The disc type centrifugal oil purifier is mainly used for the purification of gasoline, diesel and marine heavy fuel oil. It can effectively remove water and impurities in the oil, play a role of clarification and purification, reduce the wear of diesel engines and other machines, and extend the engine Life. It can also be applied to the clarification and purification treatment of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil and turbine oil, slow down the wear of the lubrication system machine, and extend the service life of the machine and oil. This model can also be used for the separation of heterogeneous suspensions or emulsions in other fields.
1. High separation factor centrifugation technology, realizes ultra-high efficiency de-hybridization and dehydration, which is 3 ~ 5 times higher than traditional filtration efficiency.
2. The ultra-high speed separator can continuously separate solid impurities and moisture from the medium to be purified.
3. Low Vibration during operation, low noise, automatic impurity removal, continuous and efficient.
4. The contact part between drum and oil is made of stainless steel
5. The machine is compact in structure, easy to move, simple to operate, safe and reliable. It is particularly suitable as supporting equipment for ship maintenance, reducing the labor intensity of the crew and ensuring the normal work of the machine. Manufacture and acceptance conform to GB / T5745-2002 "Marine Disc Separator"
Using turbid liquids with different densities of liquid and liquid, liquid and solid in a high-speed rotating drum, multi-components with different densities form a ring shape under the action of centrifugal force. The densest solid particles move outward and accumulate in the drum Peripheral wall, light phase liquid in the innermost layer. There are discs inside the drum, which divides the drum space into many thin layer separation spaces, which greatly reduces the settlement distance and improves and improves the separation effect. Any extreme particles between the two discs reach the inner surface of the disc and can be separated out. The separated oil is output by the light phase centripetal pump, the water is output by the heavy phase centripetal pump, and impurities are discharged from the impurity pump.
380V, 50HZ, 3PH (Or according to user demand)
Outlet Oil Pressure